Catapult Outdoor Accelerator
This is an opportunity to grow your company from inside the industry with specialists, mentors, resources, and time-tested founders.
Three finalists will be selected to participate in this inaugural 12-week intensive program for startups in the outdoor recreation industry.
At the end of the program, each of the three teams will be on exhibit with booth space at the 2019 Summer Outdoor Retail show, June 17-20, in Denver, Colorado.
Program perks include:
- Exposure via digital and on-site marketing of the OR show’s “Innovation” 2019 initiative
- Free exhibitor space at the June 2019 trade show in Denver
- Free annual membership with access to OIA’s data, research, and expertise
- Networking support through OIA events and workshops
- Attendance at the OIA Sustainability Insights Conference
- Participation in the OIA Skip Yowell Future Leadership Academy for one team member
- Turnkey office space and support to host staff at AIM during Boulder mentoring sessions
- Free AIM marketing services package for each company consisting of advertising, content
marketing, and social promotion through AIM’s outdoor titles
- Access to AIM’s editors and product testers for consultation on go-to-market strategy,
market trends, and audience development
- Turnkey office space at ICELab and support to host staff during Gunnison sessions
- Networking opportunities in Colorado investor community
If you are ready to take a deep dive on that dream of yours and don’t mind hanging out in Gunnison, Mt. Crested Butte, Crested Butte, and Boulder, Colorado for 12-weeks, meet incredible people throughout the outdoor industry, then what are you waiting for?